Thursday, May 21, 2009

A lil bit of cleavage showing

I underwent surgery for breast implants it has been 21 1/2 years since I have had breasts, theinspiration was Meghan, who has implants from her reconstructive breast cancer surgery--her docotr William Jacobsen, has done such a beautiful job that I decided it was time., so undergoing surery a few weeks ago, which thepast few weeks have been painful, i got my first saline injectionand i have a cleavage--a bit of one--but a cleavage of whichi am very proud! Here is the tissue expanders they put inside ofme, after 3-4 months of saline injections I then go in and have the surgery for the breast implant. I shall be a new woman, Plus I am quite proud ofmyself--I have lost a few pounds and feel better.

5 comments:

Meghan and Sean Green said...

momma- i am so very proud of you. you will never again have to say, i gotta put my boobs on.
Your gunna look so great.
you deserve this!
love you

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Is it painful?? I can't even imagine~ I hope that everything works out for you and that you LOVE your NEW BOOBIES!! :) That's so exciting!! You DO DESERVE THIS!!! xo

Lauri Erekson said...

Margie, I am so proud of you!!! I know you have been wanting to do this for YEARS! I hope your recovery is quick and that you LOVE the results! You're the best! Love, Lauri

jessica said...

YES you look awesome margie... i am so excited for you, i want new boobies too!!!

Texas Country Girl said...

good for you margie. you're a trooper - it's a hard road but worth it. just like anything that's worthwhile - involves a bit of pain. you go girl!