Monday, December 15, 2008

5 TAGS

Okay, Jessica tagged me, here goes.

5 joys
1. My new calling in the church
2. My grandchildren
3. My children and spouses
4. My friends and lunch buddies
5. My bed

5 fears
1. Getting older
2. Never having enough money
3. seeing Jay with all his aches and pains
4. Not getting to go to Ireland
5. outliving my children, wouldn't that be horrid

5 surprising facts
1. I love asparagus, salmon, and grilling or rather Jay grilling
2. I like to Camp--but not the preparation
3. My feet look cute when they have been groomed by the pedi egg and with fresh new coat of paint on--kinda like my face, but not with the pedi egg.
4. I like going to lunch with family but also with just a few freinds, not a ton of women
5. I love when I get all dressed up and I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

5 obsessions
1.Okay this will open a can of worms, I love to put all the empty hangars on the bottom rack of our closet, if Jay takes off a shirt and empty hangar I HAVE to move it., they look so pretty all in a row. figure that one out.
2. TVO fo sho' Amazing Grace and Sons of Anarchy.
3. Country living magazine that comes in the mail, love it.
4. diet Pepsi with LOTS of ice.
5. talking about feelings--and emotions

5 Tags--Meghan, Nessa, Tara--Patti and Rosemary!

1 comment:

jessica said...

yeah!!!!! you did it :0) i love finding out new things... cute margie , and you are the only one that tagged by the way!!!! btw keileb loves that sons of anarchy show too.