Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bear Flats

Bear Flats On Labor Day This Year,

a last minute thought and up we all went, Ben/Tara and kids, Nessa/Reilly fun day, with playing in the water, eating our left over hamburger fixins' from the day before--potty stops, swing that Grandpa made, Reilly on his walk about and Ben and REilly gone fishin' Ryder learning how to piddle--evoking laughter, Tara's full bladder, a beautiful day of fun, fun, fun. So anyway....

Okay so this is cool--about 30 years ago Jay and I had been married 6 weeks and we came up to Bear flats with friends--to hang out for a day or two. -all I remember from that trip is I was the only one who got the courage up to go swimming--why I had to do that, I don't know, I think maybe Jay got a bit wet?? But Jay reminded me I had caught a bunch of fish and we cooked them up later that eve., he said he was so impressed that I knew how to fish, he didn't. I had completely forgot about it he even reminded me where we set up our tent..how funny that he remembers things I forgot and vice versa--voila' (that's for you Tara?) But I remember it being greener and bigger, oh well, just a memory of fun.

3 comments:

KOCHERHANS said...

Fun times. I actually think that I took pics on Vanessa's camera of when you guys were reminscing about this and I thought they were cute how you were looking at each other as you were each remembering parts of that trip. That was a fun day.

jessica said...

where is this place everyone is bloggin about it looks like a fun campoing spot!! see ya ina few days at the heber jeeber.

Meghan and Sean Green said...

love you mom and dad. I feel extremely blessed to have such parentsd as you. I love you forever